Would you like to create more resilience and abundance in your life? Would you like to survive and thrive, go off-grid in the city, and cultivate greater self-reliance in food, energy, water, economics, and community? Would you like to learn more about how to apply permaculture design?
This two-day intensive is jam-packed with useful information, designed to help you make your life more resilient, regenerative, healthy, and abundant. The weekend will focus on hands-on, practical instruction. You will also receive materials to take home for review and for further study.
Saturday, September 26th:
- Learn how to apply permaculture principles in designing your own home and garden.
- Apply practical design techniques to your home or another location you’re familiar with.
- Get tips for how reduce your expenses while increasing your quality of life.
Sunday, September 27th:
- Find out how to build healthy soil.
- Learn about the most nutritious plants you can include in your backyard garden.
- Participate in hands-on exercises to create a resilient garden design that produces an abundant yield with less work.
Early registration is recommended. Attend both days for $150 or just one day for $75. The time and tuition you spend on this workshop can also be credited towards Grow Permaculture's six-month professional Permaculture Design Course, which starts in October. For more information, email email@example.com or call Taina at (727) 495-6145