Mattison's presents a local, collaborative farm to fork wine dinner at Sweetgrass Farms, celebrating and benefiting Eat Local Week. This is an opportunity to get a look at this new hydroponic farm that opened in early 2015 and enjoy a locally-sourced dinner prepared by Chef Paul Mattison.
The five-course farm to fork dinner will pair locally-sourced products with farm-fresh produce, creating a menu that guests will absolutely love!
- Latin lobster salad in mini-pastry cups.
- Eggplant flan with sweet pepper-tomato coulis and micro salad.
- Faroe Island salmon with pickled beet coulis, collards, and crispy shitake mushrooms.
- Coffee-braised beef brisket with turnip gratin, roasted purple scallions, and Sweetgrass chimichurri.
- Gourmet cheese course paired with local Darwin’s brew.
- Black chocolate and Guinness cake with sugar beet gelato.
All courses will be paired with wines by Benziger Winery, an all-organic and biodynamic winery from Sonoma County, California.
Tickets are $95 per person. Register early, as these dinners typically sell-out fast!